Students can download the ReplayIt App by Jostens and send photos from their smartphone directly to the yearbook staff to beused in the yearbook.
As part of your senior's final year here at Catholic Central it is imperative that they have a great yearbook to remember it. To ensure that we have a great yearbook, here are a couple of reminders:
- The senior fee is $350 and is due on January 13th (make all checks payable to CCHS and hand them in to the main office)
- To pay the senior fee, you can sell yearbook ads to different businesses or parents/guardians (see the link above, if it is impossible to submit the advertisement electronically you can hand them in room 34, attach this form to the ad)
- You may also directly pay the fee which entitles you to a full page ad in the back of the yearbook (just submit above a full page pdf of what you want it to look like by January 13th)
- Baby photo dedications are also due January 13th and are $65 a piece (extra ad money may cover this cost)
- Baby photos are an important part of the senior yearbook and follow the seniors portraits
- Included in the senior fee is a personalized yearbook for your senior (DO NOT BUY A YEARBOOK)
- Make sure you talk with Lloyd's Studio to complete your portraits as soon as possible
- If you or your senior has a smartphone, you can download this app (ReplayIt by Jostens) and it will enable you to send photos directly that can be used in the yearbook. Traditionally, the yearbook does not have a lot of candid photos or photos of different events the students are involved in, this is a great way to make sure that we have photos of your senior and of their last year at CCHS.
- Lastly, remind your senior to pay attention for senior quote, class notable etc. deadlines and to get involved if they want to have a say in what the yearbook looks like