Catholic Central High School is the smart choice for Capital Region families looking for a strong academic program delivered in a school community that is known for its small family like atmosphere. The traditions of an academically rigorous Catholic education and a strong sense of community have been upheld at our school since 1923.”
While offering excellent academic programs for intellectual development, Catholic Central provides for the spiritual, social, emotional, and physical development of each individual within the framework of Catholic Christian values. We are proud of our vibrant, close-knit community, working together to educate today’s students and creating tomorrow’s leaders.
When you visit CCHS, you will witness an innovative high school experience with a strong sense of community. We believe this is what you should expect from an excellent, private, Catholic high school.
Become a Cruader for a day and find out if you have Crusader Spirit!
Students interested in applying to Catholic Central High School should:
- Complete the attached forms in the registration packet and mail or fax to Catholic Central High School ((625 Seventh Avenue, Troy, NY 12182) or fax (518-237-1796).
- After review of the application, the student will be notified by the Catholic Central High School guidance department regarding admission.
- Please contact Theresa Mainello, Director of Enrollment, with any questions regarding admission:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-235-7100 x224
- Attend open house
- Schedule “Crusader for a day” visit (October 1 - April 30)
- Take the entrance/scholarship exam
- Submit all registration/application forms
- Submit financial aid application