- What are the school day hours?
The school day begins with homeroom at 8:15am and ends at 2:55pm.
- What is the tuition cost?
Middle school tuition for the 2018/19 school year is $6,560
High school tuition for the 20118/19 school year is $7,650.
- Do you accept international students?
Catholic Central does accept international students in grades 7-11. For more information, contact Christopher Bott at email@example.com.
- Do students participate in NYS testing?
Middle school students sit for NYS testing as follows: Grade 7 - math and ELA, Grade 8 - science. Grades 7 and 8 sit for the IOWA tests.
- Does CCHS follow the NYS Regents Curriculum?
Catholic Central follows the NYS Regents Curriculum. For details, see Academic Requirements.
- Can prospective students visit Catholic Central for the day?
Prospective students are encouraged to be a “Crusader” for a day. We host this opportunity October 1-April 30. Contact Laureen Beach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What percentage of Catholic Central students continue on to higher education?
99% of Catholic Central graduates continue their education.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
Families who wish to be considered for financial aid should complete the online form at www.factstuitionaid.com.
- What communities do the students hail from?
Students attending Catholic Central hail from 34 surrounding school districts thoughout Albany, Rensselaer and Saratoga counties as well as international students coming from China and Korea. The largest population of students come from the Troy, Lansingburgh, Albany, Shenendehowa and North Colonie school districts.