Catholic Central High School is the smart choice for Capital Region families looking for a strong academic program delivered in a school community that is known for its small family like atmosphere. The traditions of an academically rigorous Catholic education and a strong sense of community have been upheld at our school since 1923.
While offering excellent academic programs for intellectual development, Catholic Central provides for the spiritual, social, emotional, and physical development of each individual within the framework of Catholic Christian values. We are proud of our vibrant, close-knit community, working together to educate today’s students and creating tomorrow’s leaders.
When you visit CCHS, you will witness an innovative high school experience with a strong sense of community. We believe this is what you should expect from an excellent, private, Catholic high school.
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Supporting documents required with application: Current School Year Report Card, Previous School Year Final Report Card, Most Recent Standarized Test Scores and the Record Release Form
- Please contact admissions with any questions: email@example.com or 518-235-7100 x224
- Attend open house
- Schedule “Crusader for a day” visit (October 1 - April 30), contact Laurie Beach
- Take the entrance/scholarship exam: March 24th from 8-11am will be the last exam for Fall 18.
- Submit the Application for Admission
- Submit financial aid application
- Updated New York State Health Exam Form
- 2018.2019 Immunizations Requirements Grades 7-10
- 2018.2019 Immunization Requirements Grades 11 & 12
- Health and Dental Examination Requirements 2018/19
- 2018 Dental Health Certificate
- School Health Examination Requirements and Physical Limitations
- Role of Parents/Guardians in Adjustment of Insulin Dose
- Provider and Parent Permissions Required for Independent Medication Use and Carry
- Medication Information
- Provider and Parent Permission to Administer Medication at School/School Sponsored Events